Friday, January 20, 2012

Recently I was alerted to the fact that the newest version of the SynthEyes 3D camera tracker uses a new scheme to export for After Effects (I am one version behind). In addition of using the old ".ma" way, SE now also can generate a jsx (JavaScript) file that can be run from AE to build the appropriate objects (camera and nulls). This is a better approach, but it does show the glaring inferiority of the 3.3 version of my 3D_TrackedCamera_Preflight script. Thanks to Julian Herrera for bringing this to my attention. I have updated the script to correct for this problem, and improved the code in other ways, and added a few cosmetic improvements. If you are one of the millions of adoring fans of this script (Mr. Herrera's feedback was the first I had ever received), please download the latest version (3.5) and replace the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment