It's available through the cheetah3d.com forums.
What stands out so far about this version (which I immediately paid for because I really like this software):
- It's still very affordable.
- The new booleans are way way way better.
- There's a new renderer called "Falcon", and this is what allows users to now include … wait for it … MOTION BLUR in their renders! You can tell I'm pretty excited about this, right? It looks gorgeous.
- Animated image textures (for texture, displacement, etc.) are now built in (previously this was only possible with a custom script – like the one I wrote … well, hacked). Various movie file "wrappers" can be used.
- A sculpting brush tool (needs to be expanded, but shows great promise).
Get it. Play with it. Make cool stuff with it.